Who we are
Our website address is: https://vibelifeculture.com.
PRIVACY, ACCESS TO AND USE OF INFORMATION
1. Vibe Life Culture receives various types of information (“Information”) from Customers who access the website, including personal information as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act (“PAIA”), Act 2 of 2000, and as detailed in section 1 of the ECTA (“Personal Information”).
2. Vibe Life Culture may electronically collect, store and use Personal Information, including the name, contact details, email and IP address of the Customer. While Vibe Life Culture will take commercially reasonable care to safeguard the information provided by the Customer from unauthorized access or disclosure, Vibe Life Culture, its affiliates, shareholders, directors, employees and partners do not represent or guarantee that the safeguards will provide absolute protection to the Customer.
3. By providing the Personal Information to Vibe Life Culture the Customer consents to Vibe Life Culture collecting maintaining, storing and processing the information.
4. Vibe Life Culture will not, without the Customer’s prior consent, disclose Personal Information to a third party other than to effect the purchase, sale and delivery of the Goods or if legally required to do so. However, Vibe Life Culture may use the Personal Information to statistical or aggregated information in such a way that the Customer may not be identified.
5. Vibe Life Culture, its shareholders, affiliates, directors, employees and partners will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential or disclosed information that the Customer make to Vibe Life Culture through the Internet, or that the Customer expressly or implicitly authorises Vibe Life Culture to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
6. To ensure acquaintance with and awareness of the privacy measures and policies of the Vibe Life Culture, the Customer is urged to take care to read and understand the underlying privacy clauses incorporated in these terms.
7. Vibe Life Culture may enter into business arrangements and its customer base is considered a valued asset. In such an event, customer Information will be one of the transferable assets.
8. Vibe Life Culture shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
9. Customer details will be stored by Vibe Life Culture separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal information with any third-parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.